ESSI has worked with a number of leading government organizations and academic institutions in establishing its remote sensing technology.
US Department of Energy and its National Laboratories including:
- Battelle Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
- Sandia National Laboratory
- Remote Sensing Laboratory – Las Vegas, NVUS
- Department of Defense
- US Department of Agriculture
- US Department of Interior (Forestry)
- US Bureau of Reclamation
- The Environmental Protection Agency
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Jet Propulsion Laboratory
- National Nuclear Center of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Desert Research Institute, Nevada
- Commonwealth Scientific Industrial Research Organization, Australia
- US Naval Research Laboratory
- US Army Corp of Engineers
- University of Idaho
- NASA MSU-Techlink
Similarly, ESSI has developed important relationships with industry leaders such as:
- Noranda Mining & Exploration Inc.
- Falconbridge Mining
- National Geographic
- Applied Signal and Image Technology Inc.
- EarthWatch Inc.
- International Petroleum
- Tolar Energy
- BP Amoco
- Barrick Gold Corporation